Friday, April 15, 2011

It's so uncomfortable, I just need a space to rant.

Having some cancer sticks, thinking about a lot of things. It's so uncomfortable and it bothers me (If I say I'm bothered, I'm really motherfuckin' bothered). It has been  affecting me for few days already. Figuring out what the hell happened is tiring. Where was the disconnect? Awful. I don't get it. Judging me like I ain't no good at all is quite unfair. It's sad. The reality just hits me every time I think about it. I was not prepared for this. People should unlearn being conceited and try to think about others as well. I have been stabbed a lot of times, but this hurts the most.


Time has molded me to become who I am, and where I am now, since then, I've learned how to catch up with people's hang ups. But making people feel worst? That is soooo not me! You can tell it straight to my face that you don't freakin' care about me or what I say, but if you don't like me, why tell stories that I should be blamed for all of this? Eventually all your lies will catch up with you & you will be left with nothing... Let me know how that goes for you?


Well it already happened, and I must say I believe in karma, not bad but good karma and wait, it's just for me. Swear!



Guess I'm sooo tired of people complaining! It's a two way street, and I don't live my life to please everyone. I also have my own things going on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment