Thursday, April 14, 2011

Why I don't blog...

I've always wanted to be part of the blogging community. For some reason, I find people who blog very smart, but I don't blog, so I'm not smart. haha. Why? It's just that writing is boring not my thing. Although people close to me thinks that I'm very expressive (14.5 megapixel of extrovertness), simple shout outs in my Facebook account or my Tweets are enough. There comes a point (but very rare haha) that I wanna share stories but I dunno how (bobo lang). It's kinda tedious, or its more appropriate to say that I'm so lazy to think about a certain event of my life, every details of it, and to write it about it. Another fact (that I really consider, as in, promise) is that people might not be interested about my blogs so I thought it's such a waste not a good idea at all. I have some entries in Multiply which I wrote about few years ago, but reading on it right now feels like "Ganun ba ko ka stupid?" "Dami kong lapses, kakahiya!" (Proofreader mode ang dating ko), so I thought that it's not really for me.
Ironic but now I have a blogger account, because of my friends Krissy and Eddii who inspires me (every time i read their blogs) and Ms. Bianca Gonzales (who I really love to the bones) to create this first Blogspot entry despite of my kabobohan fear (yes, I'm really afraid to write and be corrected). I'm a solid reader of their entries, and I'm really amazed how they are able to write such lovely, funny and even educational (yes I'm learning a lot from them) blogs. I always tell myself  "How I wish I'm like them who knows how to play with words and entertain whoever gets to read it" (aside from asking, "San ba nakakabili ng creative juices, bibili ako ng 10 gallons ng mainom") =) You may not expect very sensible interesting blogs from me, but I will certainly be myself and show you what I think feel is worth sharing. And I'm welcoming myself here at blogger.com. (Ako na lang talaga nag-welcome sa sarili ko? Pathetic. haha)

Wow, I just made my first entry. Very essay writing contest ang dating. hahaha

4 comments:

  1. oh my, you finally did it. i'm so happy and proud of you. know what, i'll say it again, you are one of the wittiest persons i know and the way you're spilling your crap, joys, angst and madness is perfect as it is. who gives a fuck about occasional typos or grammar lapses if you got the best stories to share. you see the world in a different lens and now you're letting us peek through it. that's just admirable. i love you my dear friend. (forgive me im so emo today. today lang? hindi everyday?) essay writing ba kamo, maka-comment, nag-blog na.

    to blogging and all that jazz! magamet lang. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you see the world in a different lens and now you're letting us peek through it. that's just admirable. - Thank you so much Binibini #41. hahaha. I just so love you for always supporting me with my craziness. Thanks bessie. Nakapromote na din site mo haha. nakita mo comments ko sa post mo about your top 40? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha krissy, Haymshure you are not busy, I've been seeing you the whole day and i love it haha. so excited about your post again . :)

    ReplyDelete